 General / 5952
    Re: Can we say, "Plagiarism"? —Troy Cefaratti
   Greg, Being the curious one, i went to check this out. I did NOT find the apc you have listed among the choices for this months model in the Builders Gallery. I did, however, see "large tracked vehicle", from this site: (URL) is listed in first (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Can we say, "Plagiarism"? —Greg Majewski
     (...) As soon as I posted here, I immediately e-mailed the Lego Web Club, so they may have done something about it. I haven't checked the site today, so I am going to look myself, but I KNOW that I saw Greg Williams's vehicle there last night. Greg (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Can we say, "Plagiarism"? —Troy Cefaratti
     It would seem that I was in the wrong place :) I was looking in the regular gallery, not the THEME gallery. But it's pretty bad when I still managed to find the same situation, although with a different model! Greg Majewski <citrusx__@yahoo.com> (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Can we say, "Plagiarism"? —Mark Haye
   Well color me surprised. That's definitely my model ... but I ain't 10 years old and I ain't in Canada (not that there's anything wrong with being 10 years old and living in Canada ... it just ain't me). I sent an e-mail to webclub@lego.com earlier (...) (25 years ago, 3-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Can we say, "Plagiarism"? —Greg Williams
   I just checked the contest pages this morning. Both of our models have been removed from the contests. I'm glad LEGO has seen to it to respond to this in a timely fashion. I have to admit I'm kinda bummed that it was removed, though, since it was (...) (25 years ago, 3-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)