 General / 5704
  Next destination for Adventurers?

Hi all I was thinkering about what next destination for Adventurers can be. We already have 1998 Desert theme (Egypt) and 1999 Jungle theme (Maya/Inkas/Amazon). What's common between them? Temples, ruins, natives (OK, if mummies can be treated as (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Next destination for Adventurers?

I agree that if the Adventurers line continues it would make sense that they head to the ruins of southeast Asia. What about a place like Atlantis, though? Perhaps the pursuit of the Holy Grail and the return of Castle sets? Maybe the search for (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Next destination for Adventurers?

How about an urban theme, perhaps. They can explore the bombed out buildings in Detroit. Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Next destination for Adventurers?

(...) I think that an Atlantis theme would be very groovy. The Adventurers could walk around in those big bulky diving suits, you know the ones with the big ol' bubble helmet, and there could be a Nautilus-ish type submarine. Oh yeah, we could also (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Next destination for Adventurers?

(...) Well, I'd love to see more focus on the WWI era vehicles, especially if there were military vehicles like early tanks and so forth. It may have been me who suggested that they go to the arctic, but that's just so that Lego would have sets (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Next destination for Adventurers?

I say the Artic. Why? At LEGOLand parks there is an attraction, the Adventurers Club, where you travel through first Egypt, then the Amazon, and then the Artic. (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Next destination for Adventurers?

(...) I'd love a minifig scale walrus and polar bear! And "furry" minifig parkas. Any round bricks for igloos, or do we get white BURPs? -Tom McD. when replying, the big underground ball in "Indiana Jones" was made with spamcake. (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Next destination for Adventurers?

(...) already (...) What's (...) Asia: (...) 3)Cambodia/Thailand/...s/Vietnam. (...) THEY SHOULD GO TO MARS!!!...!!! that'd be cool!!!...!!! u wouldn't need ruins on mars!!!...!!! you could just have rocks!!!...!!! -Alex "!" Roode (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Next destination for Adventurers?

(...) Sure that sounds good.. a set with 50 burps, make what you want on the moon... I think the Artic idea much better! Tamy (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Next destination for Adventurers? Follow Indiana Jones

(...) Let's see: Raiders of the lost ark starts in Latin America ("amazone theme") and ends up in Egypt ("desert") The last crusade starts in the central US ("western") and ends up in Jordan ("desert", well sort of) Temple of doom starts in China (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)