 General / 56012
Re: 10232 Palace Cinema - Modular Building.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2013 21:35:51 GMT

Gary Istok wrote:

P.S.  Anders... I'd be interested in posting on your Swedish site...
would they accept posts in English?  (I can use Google Translate to
understand replies.) There are so many fascinating things about LEGO
sold in Sweden that I would love to share with Swedish LEGO
collectors!

For sure, at least as far as I am concerned! All Swedes are fluent in
English :-)

http://www.swebrick.se/index.php?board=3.0 ('Allmänt Lego' - 'General')
would be the place for information, but beware, we're a bit
compartmentalized (?word), and quite strict against advertizing in any other
thread than http://www.swebrick.se/index.php?board=9.0 ('Köp, sälj och
byt' - 'Buy, sell & trade') where you cannot post until you've made ten
'ordinary' posts, so I can't guarantee that your standard lugnet
formulations where you always mention your History DVD would be accepted in
the 'Allmänt' forum. It's OK with me, but I'm not writing the rules.

Feel free to mail me any questions you have about our forum, how to register
and use it!

Now, back to my question about the old Palace Cinema :-) Do you know if that
picture is a one-shot display, or if it was something that retailers could
buy (I'm sure it never was a set for the general public)?

Maybe you could comment directly in our thread about that, I'm sure that
would be very welcome -
http://www.swebrick.se/index.php?topic=4517.msg82265#msg82265 and a good
start for your entry in our community.

--