 General / 5586
  Re: Strange blue thing.

(...) Well, by now you've gotten your answers, so I'm going to give you an idea of what to do with it instead: LEGO Mousepad! J (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Strange blue thing.

(...) Suddenly, Jeremy stopped laughing and realized that the virgin Lego mousepad market lay awaiting to be squandered. After a minute of careful contemplation, and a review of his personal set of business ethics, he jumped into his pickup and (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Strange blue thing.

Insectoids Mousepads are available at the LIC in MOA, so slow that bad motor scooter down, or you might get a photo radar ticket. (...) Darth Maul has been seen on a Mousepad. (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Strange blue thing.

U.F.O. mousepads have been available too. rufus t. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Strange blue thing.

Thanks for all the help! I'd recognize that ugly granny head anywhere. I have the set 261 "Bathroom" from 1979. Geez, that's as old as I am.... The mousepad idea seems like a much cooler thing to do with it. As of now, the cow-spotted, non-lego, (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Strange blue thing.

(...) I like these blue baseplates - if your's is a 24x32, chances are it's from the Kitchen or Living Room set. If it is 24x24, it is from the Bedroom or Bathroom set. I have about 2 dozen of these that I am planning on using as a river thru my (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Strange blue thing.

(...) Yeah, but are these mousepade made from actual LEGOs? No more of this flimsy neoprene suff for me, no way man! LEGO all the way! :-, Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)