 General / 55477 (-20)
  Re: Questions about Toy Story minifig Woody

(...) I'm afraid that I haven't seen him in person either (sorry for even trying to answer now that I think about it lol), but here is the (URL) BrickLink inventory> of him. Based on that inventory, here's what it looks like: (...) Yes, the legs and (...) (14 years ago, 16-Jul-10, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Questions about Toy Story minifig Woody

(URL) I've yet to purchase any of the new Toy Story sets, and I am curious about the new, taller Woody minifig. Here are my questions: Is it that just the legs and arms are larger/longer? Are the arms removable? Is the torso the same as a regular (...) (14 years ago, 16-Jul-10, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Sava Railways Instructions Collection #2

(URL) Sava Railways has once again unlocked the company vault, and four new Sava Railways steam engine blueprints can now be purchased at (URL) SRW Locomotive Works>. These blueprints are of a Double Porter 2-4-0+0-4-2 Garratt, a Ten Wheeler 4-6-0, (...) (14 years ago, 13-Jul-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  tavern - 7947 prison tower rescue alternate model

i'm not too crazy about this one. it was a bit of a rush job because the owner wanted his 7947 set back (dang impatient kids!) plus i'm in the middle of a couple of other projects. (URL) (the pink element is a stand-in for the corner panel that is (...) (14 years ago, 13-Jul-10, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO Architecture at the National Building Museum

If you are in Washington, DC area this Summer. Opening This Weekend: LEGO Architecture at the National Building Museum Posted by Nevin Martell July 2, 2010 When you’re a kid, there are few better ways to spend an afternoon than playing with LEGO (...) (14 years ago, 3-Jul-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.md, FTX)

  LEGO Launches Adult Jewellery Line

LEGO Launches Adult Jewellery Line LEGO has released its first line of adult jewellery in the form of sterling silver rings adorned with the children's construction block. The jewellery is part of a trend towards "kidult" play-themed products, (...) (14 years ago, 2-Jul-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Cloudy's Phil Lord & Chris Miller Attached to WB's LEGO Movie

Cloudy's Phil Lord & Chris Miller Attached to WB's LEGO Movie June 28, 2010 Source: Heat Vision by Alex Billington They've converted me! Warner Bros just made one of the smartest decisions ever in hiring Phil Lord and Chris Miller, the filmmaker's (...) (14 years ago, 29-Jun-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.animation, FTX)

  Enter the LEGO(R) Design Challenge

From the site: Enter the LEGO® Design Challenge (For the US Market LEGO Holiday Catalog) The LEGO® Holiday Workshop elves have swapped their sled for surf boards and left the North Pole to go hang-ten at the beach. While our tiny toy builders ride (...) (14 years ago, 25-Jun-10, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  TLG needs to know what colors are missing in existing elements

I am just 'reposting' this from Eurobricks website. I think this would be helpful for all us as AFOL's. TLG needs to know what colors are missing in existing elements From TLG: Hi LEGO Fans, The LEGO Community Development would like to know which of (...) (14 years ago, 25-Jun-10, to lugnet.general, lugnet.color, lugnet.parts, FTX)

  LEGO Boat Race at Brickworld 2010

I want to thank everyone who participated! This event was a big splash. (URL) Just wanted to share some (URL) images & videos> of the LEGO Boat Race that was held at Brickworld 2010. I think everyone had fun, despite some confusion. There were 11 (...) (14 years ago, 24-Jun-10, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

  World Cup: England vs. U.S. re-enacted in LEGO

From June 14, 2010 CNET.com By Chris Matyszczyk. World Cup: England vs. U.S. re-enacted in LEGO Many around the world were deeply moved by Saturday's World Cup encounter between England and the United States. While many Americans feared their team (...) (14 years ago, 22-Jun-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.animation, lugnet.sports, FTX)

  Re: Displaying at a Non-LEGO show

(...) M>ltc has displayed a layout at the Fun 4 Kids show (URL) every year. It's about 4 hours drive. They pay us an agreed flat rate (no mileage) plus overnight accommodation for both setup & tear-down (the show runs for a week). Hope this helps. (...) (14 years ago, 22-Jun-10, to lugnet.general)

  CVC looks to buy 30 percent stake in Merlin

CVC looks to buy 30 percent stake in Merlin: June 21, 2010 (Reuters) - Private equity firm CVC Capital Partners is close to agreeing a deal to buy a 30 percent stake in theme park operator Merlin Entertainments BLKSTM.UL, the Financial Times (...) (14 years ago, 21-Jun-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Displaying at a Non-LEGO show

So, this past weekend at Brickworld I was approached to have my creations displayed at a non-LEGO show. No details have been shared yet, but I don't want to be caught flat footed if asked how much I charge. How does one go about figuring out how (...) (14 years ago, 21-Jun-10, to lugnet.general)

  Brickworld Opening Ceremonies

This is something new that a few of us are trying, we are going to try to stream the Brickworld Opening Ceremonies live on uStream at 7pm (Chicago time) tonight. Here's the main web-site for it: (URL) will be able to view it on the front page of the (...) (14 years ago, 18-Jun-10, to lugnet.general)

  LEGO to Launch LEGO Universe in October 2010

LEGO Universe Arrives on October 12 The LEGO Group and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment have announced that LEGO Universe, the MMO based around the incredibly popular building game, will be going live on October 12, allowing a select group of (...) (14 years ago, 17-Jun-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.games, FTX)

  Video: Brickworld 2010 Bricks in Space

For people going to be at Brickworld 2010. Here is the animation created by David Pagano : Paganomation. (URL) BW2010: Bricks in Space> Enjoy! (14 years ago, 17-Jun-10, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: From Dan Brown

(...) This sounds so cool. Too bad I'm on the opposite side of the state. :-( Jeff (14 years ago, 16-Jun-10, to lugnet.general)

  Adult Fans Take LEGO Creations to a New Level

Adult Fans Take Lego Creations to a New Level Adult Fans of LEGO: Earliest enthusiasts come of age and keep right on building By DIANA MARSZALEK For The Associated Press June 15, 2010 (AP) Around age 14, Christopher Piccirillo sank into what he (...) (14 years ago, 16-Jun-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.people, FTX) !

  Monster Chess pits LEGO bots in game of awesome

From Cnet.com By Matt Hickey Monster Chess pits LEGO bots in game of awesome I hate playing chess. I don't hate the game; in fact it's pure strategy, something I love. But despite years of practice, I still almost never win. And now, it would seem, (...) (14 years ago, 15-Jun-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact