 General / 55464
55463  |  55465
Subject:
Displaying at a Non-LEGO show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2010 14:37:02 GMT

So, this past weekend at Brickworld I was approached to have my creations
displayed at a non-LEGO show.  No details have been shared yet, but I don't want
to be caught flat footed if asked how much I charge.  How does one go about
figuring out how much one should charge (if anything).  It is professional
organization's annual show.  The show will be about 2 hours from my house, so I
would minimally expect mileage, but should I expect anything else?

Thanks!

Chris Eyerly