 General / 55327 (-10)
  Re: Steam Through the Piney Woods

(...) Looks awesome, Tony! The bridge as seen as a thumbnail actually looks real! Great staging, and a not too shabby MOC as well! (URL) (15 years ago, 4-Dec-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO Matrix Trinity Help (Video)

If you haven't seen it yet. For both LEGO and Matrix fans. From Youtube User: LegoAgentJones "After around 440 hours of work, and just in time for the 10th anniversary of the original movie release, we are pleased to present to you our LEGO version (...) (15 years ago, 3-Dec-09, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Steam Through the Piney Woods

The next installment in my Sava Railways Scenic Tours photo series: "Steam Through the Piney Woods" (URL) Image is a link. Texas State Railroad Locomotive #300 crosses a wooden trestle bridge through the Piney Woods of East Texas. --Tony (15 years ago, 3-Dec-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: Whats wrong with Brickshelf?

(...) Just to clarify that I believe that maj.com has been sold and the image sharing site is now at majhost.com. HTH Constantine (15 years ago, 25-Nov-09, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Whats wrong with Brickshelf?

(...) Like any websites, there will be always have problems. Even Flickr and Mocpages have some problems or down time. I believe BrickShelf is still a free site, and is manage by one person with the help of few people. So, no BrickShelf is not dying (...) (15 years ago, 24-Nov-09, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Whats wrong with Brickshelf?

(...) By now I think the intermittent outages and neglect have quite clearly established that Brickshelf is not a robust and reliable service (ie, it is dying if not already essentially dead). Unfortunate, but that's my view. Jim (15 years ago, 23-Nov-09, to lugnet.general)

  Whats wrong with Brickshelf?

Hi all, Some of our club members noticed that it's no longer possible to upload to Brickshelf. Anyone any idea whats happening? Thanks Ludo (15 years ago, 22-Nov-09, to lugnet.general)

  Festival of the Masters 2009 & my MOC: Wizard of Oz

GFLUG participated in the 2009 Festival of the Masters in Downtown Disney (Orlando, FL) in front of the LEGO Imagination Center last weekend (Nov. 13th - 15th). This year's theme for building our creations was "Legends and Icons". This year, we had (...) (15 years ago, 18-Nov-09, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  LEGO® Launches Battle Over Trademark

LEGO® Launches Battle Over Trademark Nov. 3, 2009 -Press Association/UKPA- LEGO, maker of the iconic toy brick, is launching a legal bid to win back its trademark. The company was last year stripped of the right to keep the brick's three-dimensional (...) (15 years ago, 6-Nov-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  (correction) LEGO® Expects 15% Profit Growth in 2009: CEO

(...) -Correction- LEGO Group CEO corrects erroneous forecast story By Katie Roberts Nov. 4, 2009, 9:53am CEO Jorgen Vig Knudstorp is keen to correct recent reports on his sales predictions for 2009. The story claimed that the CEO was hoping to post (...) (15 years ago, 5-Nov-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact