 General / 55326
55325  |  55327
Subject:
LEGO Matrix Trinity Help (Video)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 2009 23:41:06 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

If you haven’t seen it yet. For both LEGO and Matrix fans.

From Youtube User: LegoAgentJones

“After around 440 hours of work, and just in time for the 10th anniversary of the original movie release, we are pleased to present to you our LEGO version of the famous Bullet Time dodge scene from The Matrix.”

LEGO Matrix Trinity Help video is over one minute long (1:24).
Trinity Help

Side by Side Comparison video is 45 seconds long.
Trinity Help Side By Side Comparison

For more information about the video and how they made it. The site link: Legomatrix. (Please note the LEGO Group does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse the site)

Enjoy.