 General / 55322
Re: Whats wrong with Brickshelf?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 2009 21:59:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ludo Soete wrote:
Hi all,

Some of our club members noticed that it's no longer possible to upload to
Brickshelf.
Anyone any idea whats happening?

Thanks
Ludo

By now I think the intermittent outages and neglect have quite clearly
established that Brickshelf is not a robust and reliable service (ie, it is
dying if not already essentially dead). Unfortunate, but that's my view.

Jim