 General / 55202 (-10)
  Re: Value of 003 Master Mechanic Set?

(...) Better yet, if you just want to know the prices of one or two sets, I'm sure Gary wouldn't mind offering his opinion. Try posting on the Bricklink forum. (15 years ago, 19-May-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Most common production LEGO sets - proportion or quantity

I am curious which LEGO sets are most common. For example, among currently available LEGO sets, which are produced in the greatest quantities, and therefore most widely owned (assuming they are not hoarded)? Is this information available directly (...) (15 years ago, 19-May-09, to lugnet.general)

  Frank Lloyd wright LEGO sets

FRANK LLOYD WRIGHT FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES NEW LICENSEE The LEGO Group and Brickstructures, Inc. to produce and distribute Frank Lloyd Wright Collection(R) LEGO(R) Architecture Building Sets The Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation announced today that The (...) (15 years ago, 19-May-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Brickworld - Collaborative Mansion

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover For Brickworld 2009, we want to build on the collaborative display that was started last year, the LEGO Mansion. This year, let us try to build on the theme of lighting (in keeping with the World of Lights (...) (15 years ago, 18-May-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: Value of 003 Master Mechanic Set?

(...) He has a store on BLink. Cost is $26.95 USD. Click below (go to Category: Books): (URL) HTH (15 years ago, 18-May-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickworld - Build On The Spot Challenge

(...) Attention everyone!! Okay - is everyone listening? We are modifying the conditions of the BOTS challenge in response to feedback received from the community. 1) You do not need team mates. You can compete as an individual or a team. 2) You do (...) (15 years ago, 18-May-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: Value of 003 Master Mechanic Set?

(...) Do you have a valid email or url for him? When I google his name for the CD I only get 404 error dead pages. Thanks (15 years ago, 18-May-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Value of 003 Master Mechanic Set?

(...) You might want to try & get hold of a copy of Gary Istok's CD - I've heard it's very comprehensive. ROSCO (15 years ago, 18-May-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Value of 003 Master Mechanic Set?

Does anyone know what the value of (URL) LEGO Set 003 Master Mechanic Set> would be? (URL) Stock Image from LUGNET What would the value be if the set is New In Box (sealed) with a box rating of 9. Minor scratches on the box, no dents. What would the (...) (15 years ago, 17-May-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Brickworld - LEGO Store Event & Discount

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover We have received a lot of communication regarding LEGO Brand Retail involvement with Brickworld this year. Well - here you have it. Now, you know what we know. Brand Retail is once again a major contirbutor (...) (15 years ago, 12-May-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact