 General / 5511
Re: Catalogue scans 1970-72
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 08:16:43 GMT

Kevin Loch wrote in message <3789F554.5845@NOSPMkl.net>...
Wow!  Could someone who knows Deutsch better than me ask him
if he wouldn't mind uploading them to my site?

KL

I've already asked him to upload them to your site for a long time ago (he
can speak English) but he prefers to show them at his own site. He allows me
kindly for using cropped images from these catalogs for lugnet set database.

Selçuk