 General / 5484
Re: Catalogue scans 1970-72
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 14:01:56 GMT

Wow!  Could someone who knows Deutsch better than me ask him
if he wouldn't mind uploading them to my site?

KL

Selçuk wrote:

Simon Robinson wrote in message ...
Anyone know where I can find some decent scans of the
catalogues between 1970 and 1972?

I have some fond memories as a little kiddie of drooling
enviously over the town sets. I recall a page of town
buildings with a picture of a t-junction road layout - three
houses at the back and a big yellow fire station at the front right
- I'd love to see some of the pictures like that again.

Ta!

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com

Try checking out Horst Lehner's site, at:

http://horst-lehner.mausnet.de/lego/

It is a Germen site, but you can find catalogs from 1957 to 1980 here.

Selçuk