 General / 55087 (-20)
  The Polar Express Mark II

Just a few weeks shy of three years ago, I announced my MOC version of the Polar Express. Since then I've upgraded it many times, adding more and more detail. Tonight I sat down and photographed it. (2 URLs) Flickr> Gallery Post Mod (URL) Gallery (...) (16 years ago, 16-Feb-09, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  LEGO(R) Group Celebrates 10 Years of the Force

World's leading construction toy brand kicks-off year-long celebration of LEGO(R) STAR WARS(TM), its first licensed construction toy line. NEW YORK, Feb. 13 /PRNewswire/ -- American International Toy Fair -- LEGO(R) STAR WARS(TM) celebrates 10 years (...) (16 years ago, 15-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Group and Disney Announce Strategic Licensing Relationship for 2010

Interestingly LEGO had a Disney license a while back and used it to produce some Baby Micky sets and some fabuland-esque sets with Mickey and friends. (16 years ago, 15-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney)

  Re: LEGO Group and Disney Announce Strategic Licensing Relationship for 2010

(...) Interesting. Mega Bloks has of course been (URL) producing sets> in the Duplo scale under their own license with Disney for quite some time. I'd be sorry to see Mega Bloks let the license go, though the situation would be similar to LEGO gave (...) (16 years ago, 15-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney, FTX)

  LEGO Group and Disney Announce Strategic Licensing Relationship for 2010

World's leading construction toy brand secures rights to develop toy lines based on three Disney properties for 2010 NEW YORK, Feb. 15 /PRNewswire/ -- American International Toy Fair -- The LEGO Group and Disney Consumer Products today announced a (...) (16 years ago, 15-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney, FTX)

  Petition: Bring Back the CLSOTW

Trying to have some fun on a boring Friday. So, hey, might as well start a [riot] petition to bring back the cool LEGO site of the week! :D -Rob www.lifelites.com sign here: Rob Hendrix (16 years ago, 13-Feb-09, to lugnet.general)

  RAILBRICKS 5

(URL) The latest issue of RAILBRICKS is out! RAILBRICKS 5 The Steam Issue This Steam Issue focuses on all things Steam with tips & tricks on building steam trains as well as ideas on incorporating Power Functions into you creations. There are also (...) (16 years ago, 13-Feb-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish.railbricks, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: My first year with my own FLL team

(...) snipped Awesome job James. Congrats to you and your team. Janey "Red Brick" (16 years ago, 12-Feb-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Want a LEGO cell phone?

(...) That would be SO cool... I want one! JohnG, GMLTC (16 years ago, 11-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

  Want a LEGO cell phone?

LEGO(R) and Alcatel teaming up to release LEGO phone. Want a new cell phone that looks like a LEGO Phone? Check out the sites listed below. (2 URLs) By the way... it 'might' be only sold in Europe. -Abner (16 years ago, 11-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general) !

  My first year with my own FLL team

After helping my son’s school with their FLL team last year I got the wild idea to start my own FLL team this past year. I had no idea what I was in for but I knew that I wanted to put together a team that was dedicated to learning about FLL and (...) (16 years ago, 11-Feb-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: Rare LEGO Advertising Artwork

--snip-- (...) Short answer is no. You can, however, link to Brickshelf images before they are 'live'. You just need to keep clicking until you get a URL that ends in .jpg (or .png or .gif) and post that. Tim (16 years ago, 10-Feb-09, to lugnet.general)

  Big Ben Bricks Medium Drivers

Howdy! Is anyone working on or have a LDraw version of Ben's Medium Drivers? I have a copy of the flanged and blind Large drivers, as well as the small wheels, but I am in desperate need of the LDraw files for both the Flanged and Blind Medium (...) (16 years ago, 9-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Rare LEGO Advertising Artwork

Unfortunately I cannot post the pics here (yet) since they would take a while to get accepted to Brickshelf, but I just posted a thread (with pictures) about a rare LEGO advertisement from a man by the name of Joe Certa: (URL) I posted it, I (...) (16 years ago, 5-Feb-09, to lugnet.general)

  LEGO(R) Battles : LEGO Group teaming up with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and TT Games

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and TT Games Announce LEGO(R) Battles Wednesday February 4, 9:00 am ET Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment to Publish New LEGO Game for Nintendo DS BURBANK, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Warner Bros. Interactive (...) (16 years ago, 5-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  The Adventures of Eddy and Jane

I have to say I didn't make them. But, if you enjoy LEGO and animation. The Adventures of Eddy and Jane The Absurdly Funny LEGO Animation. Website: (URL) There are 10 short episodes. #1: The Dimension Rift: Eddy and Jane want to explore the (...) (16 years ago, 5-Feb-09, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Hispabrick 003 in english!

Thanks for the answers. Saso (16 years ago, 2-Feb-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Hispabrick 003 in english!

(...) Hello Saso, thanks for your interest!! Unfortunately, 003 is the first issue completely translated into english. 002 has several bilingual articles too. Come back regularly to Hispabrick webpage so you can see updates. Nevertheless, I'll pass (...) (16 years ago, 1-Feb-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  LEGO(R) is braching out into 'construct-your-own' board games.

LEGO(R) takes on Monopoly with construct-your-own board games. By Harry Wallop, Consumer Affairs Editor. Jan. 31, 2009. LEGO is entering the traditional world of board games this year when it launches a range of innovative build-your-own board (...) (16 years ago, 1-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Hispabrick 003 in english!

snip Hi, do you have links to issues 1 and 2 in English maybe? I just cannot find them. Thanks, Saso (16 years ago, 31-Jan-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact