 General / 55070
Re: Hispabrick 003 in english!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2009 20:41:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, Saso Tomat wrote:
snip

Hi,

do you have links to issues 1 and 2 in English maybe? I just cannot find them.

Thanks,
Saso

Hello Saso, thanks for your interest!!

Unfortunately, 003 is the first issue completely translated into english. 002
has several bilingual articles too.

Come back regularly to Hispabrick webpage so you can see updates. Nevertheless,
I'll pass your comment to the staff; perhaps in near future, 001 and 002 could
be translated, by now they have 004 closed and 005 WIP.

Regards from Spain.
Julian.