 Announcements / 3901
3900  |  3902
Subject:
Hispabrick 003 in english!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2009 22:06:57 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

As a member of Hispalug community, our spanish tongue LUG, I'm very proud to
present the third issue of Hispabrick Magazine, that has been translated from
Spanish into English and is now available for download. It's made with LEGO
love, of course, by some Hispalug members.

This third issue includes:

An article by the Arvo Brothers
An overview of LEGO-related books
Interviews with Tormod Askildsen and Brian Kescenovitz
and many more things.

This is the announcement, where you can find direct download links in high and
normal resolution:

http://www.hispabrickmagazine.com/2009/01/hispabrick-magazine-003-english-edition.html

Please download it and let us know your opinion; for sure it won't dissapoint
you.