 Announcements / 3902
3901  |  3903
Subject:
Brickworld Welcome
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2009 03:11:59 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Share - Learn - Explore - Discover

The Brickworld Team welcomes new coordinators and new sponsors to the team this year.

For the 2009 event, Mark Peterson, Roy Cook, David Pagano, and Tom Philips have joined the team.

Mark Peterson will be coordinating presentations. Roy Cook will be assisting Esther Walner with the newbie welcoming along with running Dirty Brickster and Dirty Buildster as he did last year. David Pagano will be coordinating the Brickworld theater as the Cinema Coordinator. Tom Philips will be taking over as GBC Coordinator to allow the other Mindstorms coordinators to focus on additional Mindstorm activities.

We appreciate the help and dedication of all the coordinators and volunteers!!

Brickworld has also joined with new sponsor organizations that continue to enhance our ties to the community. We are pleased to welcome BrickBuildr, Joe’s Brick Depot and BrickNebula to the team. These early sponsor relations help to ensure the overall success of the event. For more information on sponsorship opportunities or to volunteer to help at the event, please visit the Brickworld web site.

We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!!!

Regards, the Brickworld Team

Brickworld will be held June 19 -22, 2009 at the Westin North Shore Hotel in Wheeling, IL (a suburb of Chicago).

visit the Brickworld Web Site by clicking here