 General / 55043
    Re: What I want for Christmas —Timothy Gould
   (...) I forgot to link to (URL) which in part answers some of your questions. Railbricks 2 ((URL)) has some extra info from Steve B. Unfortunately I wouldn't hold your breath for anything not covered in those articles but I have passed along the (...) (16 years ago, 26-Dec-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: What I want for Christmas —Michael Zecca
   (...) Thanks for the reminder about Railbricks...I have copies of those PDFs sitting on a hard drive inside a dead desktop PC and had forgotten about them. (...) Well, yes, that's what we've been doing...for a few years now. Always looking for (...) (16 years ago, 27-Dec-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: What I want for Christmas —Timothy Gould
   --snip-- (...) Keep in mind that release dates won't be fixed until everything is sorted out and ready to be released. As past experience has shown, from TLG's perspective it's better to be vague and correct than exact and incorrect. Remember too (...) (16 years ago, 27-Dec-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)