 General / 54719
Re: a word in Lego instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2008 04:43:04 GMT

However onomatopoeia is generally language specific anyway - how do those crazy
frenchmen spell a word that sounds like 'CLICK'?

Good point. I wonder how a native french speaker would pronounce a word spelled
'CLICK'?

Just the same... we even derived an informatic jargon verb, "cliquer". "Click
right mouse button" might be translated as "Cliquez sur le bouton de droite de
la souris" ;o)

Philo