 General / 54711
Re: a word in Lego instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2008 06:19:39 GMT

In lugnet.general, Timothy Gould wrote:
In lugnet.general, John Patterson wrote:
I have found one word that is used in a Lego instruction.  And I thought that
they did not do that and it was against the rules, but there it is.
John P

I think in the excitement of discovery you missed out some important information
like what set and what page. I'm sure I'm not the only person curious to see
this rare occurrence.

Tim

10179, the word "Click" in a balloon.  Actually my granddaughter found it.  I
wanted to see if anyone else cared - as it excited me no end. I really thought
that words were against Lego policy.  It is in English, I wonder if it was in
other languages too.  Page 215.
John P