 General / 54664
  Lego show on Treasure HD Network

So, we were in the living room last night, sort of watching our new HD "VOOM" Dish channels-- particularly "Treasure HD". Not sure exactly what time, but around 10pm ET or so? Give or take a couple hours, I'm not sure. And they suddenly pop on a (...) (16 years ago, 24-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego show on Treasure HD Network

(...) Oh yeah-- the questions were something like this (not sure of the order or the exact phrasing): 1. "Lego" is a contraction of 2 Danish words. What do those 2 words mean in English? 2. Lego's first castle set was released in 1978 and was in (...) (16 years ago, 24-Apr-08, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego show on Treasure HD Network

(...) There's a distinct difference between a licensed theme and a promotional theme. Maersk probably paid The LEGO Company to produce sets based on their transportation equipment. The LEGO Company had to pay out a licensing fee to Lucasfilm for the (...) (16 years ago, 25-Apr-08, to lugnet.mediawatch)