 General / 5456
Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 03:32:28 GMT

On Sat, 10 Jul 1999 13:23:21 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:

Terry K wrote:

Yes.  :-)

L, H, or B ?

Take your pick.  :-)

Realistically, a box can go just about anywhere in the lower 48 in 3-4 days
using priority mail.  So you *could* try to churn locally, but it is not really
necessary.

Very true. But local handoffs save postage. As someone pointed out, it's
not worth driving to O'Hare, paying to park, and waiting around 1/2 hour
at a gate to meet me (or Mike Walsh) to save 3.20. But if you've always
wanted to meet me anyway, what the hey. Just leave your bombs home, even
if you selected H.

Not worth it?  To meet a living god?  Heresy!
But your right, the gas and parking alone would double or triple the cost.

-- Terry K --