 General / 5418
Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 17:25:55 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

That should leave at least 2 boxes if I'm reading the quantities right,
which can be spawned elsewhere... perhaps one in England? Again, contact
me.

This got me thinking.  First, I would very much like to participate,
although I don't have the piece collection a lot of you have.  Second, has
Todd or anyone else started a distribution list or something to keep track
of who wants to participate and how the box should be distributed (i.e.,
starting on the East coast, then Midwest, then Rocky Mtn. states, then West
coast)?

Thanks,
Steve Berry