 General / 5436
Re: Does anyone have any good Windows software for collection inventorying?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 00:29:45 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Mike Walsh writes:
Todd Lehman wrote in message ...
In lugnet.admin.database, Mike Walsh writes:
The lists are at:  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/lists.html

Have the MSRP values been added recently?  The last time I downloaded
these lists they didn't include MSRP data.  I have a Windows/CE device
which I can load Excel data into so the MSRP values are extremely useful
when trying to assess the value of something during a negotiation!

If it wasn't already there earlier, the MSRP column was added to the
listings at the URL above on 10 Jul 1998.  The Picture-Y/N column was
added on 8 Mar 1999.

I just checked http://www.lugnet.com/pause/setlists/bynumber.txt and it
does not include MSRP.    In fact, I checked all of the ASCII lists and
they are all dated 8 July and none of them contain MSRP data.  Any idea
why I can't see what you see?

Oops, too much coffee for me today.  I thought you were saying that they
-were- there and that you were asking whether they'd been added recently.
All I did above was checked the dates on the files and looked at the most
recent change.  Shouldda actually made sure that it *was* there -- my duh.

Awrighty, I just added that column now to the thingy that makes the .txt
listings at the URL given earlier.  It's the last column, and it's labeled
"MSRP(US$)" at the top.

--Todd