 Administrative / Database / 368
Re: Does anyone have any good Windows software for collection inventorying?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 23:35:04 GMT

I just checked http://www.lugnet.com/pause/setlists/bynumber.txt and it does
not include MSRP.    In fact, I checked all of the ASCII lists and they are
all dated 8 July and none of them contain MSRP data.  Any idea why I can't
see what you see?

Mike - mike_walsh@mentorg.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh

Todd Lehman wrote in message ...
In lugnet.admin.database, Mike Walsh writes:
The lists are at:  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/lists.html

Have the MSRP values been added recently?  The last time I downloaded
these lists they didn't include MSRP data.  I have a Windows/CE device
which I can load Excel data into so the MSRP values are extremely useful
when trying to assess the value of something during a negotiation!

If it wasn't already there earlier, the MSRP column was added to the
listings at the URL above on 10 Jul 1998.  The Picture-Y/N column was
added on 8 Mar 1999.

--Todd