 Administrative / Database / 319
Re: Does anyone have any good Windows software for collection inventorying?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 16:42:10 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Richard Dee writes:
On Sat, 3 Jul 1999 02:52:43 GMT, Frank Filz uttered the following
profundities...
I was starting to inventory my sets, unfortuanately after two hours of
data entry into Excel (stupidly without any saves), my system decided to
go south, 113 sets down the drain... (I also lost a list of corrections
to the Lugnet data base for about 5-10 sets).

Now that I'm back to square one, I thought I'd ask if anyone has any tools
(especially if you have a good collection of sets basic data (piece count,
minifig count, MSRP, theme, etc. already entererd)?

There is a list on Lugnet, CSV format, somewhere.

Close!
Not comma-separated values, but something better:  tab-separated values.
The lists are at:  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/lists.html

--Todd