 General / 54217 (-10)
  LegoShop Purchases Earn 5% Cash-back from Discover

FYI, my credit card statement said that Discover Card holders can now get a 5% cash-back bonus on Lego purchases initiated from a link on their site. A similar deal exists for online purchases from Target.com (which also sells Lego). Here is the (...) (17 years ago, 3-Oct-07, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  The Ruby Runner

I was recently commissioned to create a red version of my Henry Dreyfuss inspired streamlined hudson, named 'The Ruby Runner'. To get my mind off of the death of 9v trains I decided to share the pictures of the finished product. So here it is: (...) (17 years ago, 2-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  RailBricks Issue 1

On behalf of Jeramy Spurgeon, Greetings all! I'm proud to announce the release of the premiere issue of RailBricks! (URL) RailBricks is a dedicated LEGO® Train Hobby Magazine similar to Model Railroader. Each issue will strive to advance the LEGO® (...) (17 years ago, 1-Oct-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: Lego Purity

"David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message news:JoxIMH.32w@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) big surprise that I would score a Zero... :D Is that totally impure? yay! -Rob www.brickmodder.net (17 years ago, 28-Sep-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Purity

--snip-- (...) Youy could try something like 1/2[1-tanh(k(std-30))] so that it smoothly approaches zero. (...) Tim (17 years ago, 28-Sep-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Purity

(...) It lets everyone down. Burn them immediatly Tim (17 years ago, 27-Sep-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Lego Purity

(...) I'd never thought of you as approving of virtual building... Tim (17 years ago, 27-Sep-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Lego Purity

(...) Are you sure the Pure/Impure headings above the scores are the right way round? According to them, I score 10/10 :D ROSCO (17 years ago, 26-Sep-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Box scans

(...) I would love to see the backs of Classic Space/Futuron sets such as 497, 6990, etc.!!! The alternate models from old school sets like those would be a great inspiration for those of us who still love CS but do not have access to the boxes from (...) (17 years ago, 26-Sep-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Lego Purity

(...) If Seinfeld can have his 'Soup Nazi' so too can LUGNET have it's own 'Lego Nazi' All in good fun (On second thought, I should have dubbed it 'Lego Fascist' instead.) All hail the Brickshirts!!! -Benito Mussolego (17 years ago, 26-Sep-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact