 General / 54209
Re: Box scans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2007 21:48:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, Thomas Main wrote:

Do you think this is useful? Would there be a better place to put the scans than Brickshelf?

I would love to see the backs of Classic Space/Futuron sets such as 497, 6990, etc.!!! The alternate models from old school sets like those would be a great inspiration for those of us who still love CS but do not have access to the boxes from those sets from long ago. :-)

I would think that the best site for storage of said box images would be whatever ends up being easiest for you or whoever could contribute scans to use and would just have to be stable enough to not wig out every 6 months or so and thus threaten all of your/other people’s hard work if you continue this endeavor.