 General / 54097 (-20)
  Re: What is this part?

(...) My LDList Parts Search program, (URL) has some of this functionality. It lets you search either by number, name, description, KEYWORDs or studcount. It also contains a preview window, so you can see what you have found. It also supports a (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What is this part?

(...) Thanks for the help! Earlier today it took me about an hour to find the name/number for (URL) plate 2 x 4 with grilles>. Some part descriptions aren't immediately obvious from looking at them, but then I can't think of any other fitting (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: What is this part?

(...) I knew I remembered it from somewhere... but I had to raid my son's sets to figure out from where: (URL) Brian Davis (17 years ago, 28-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  What is this part?

I hope this is the right place to ask. I can't for the life of me identify the yellow part(s?) used to make the hangar bay roof in this amazing Homeworld-themed creation from kero40: (2 URLs) From this and another model it seems to be about two (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Seeking Jewish Lego leads

Dear all, I'm giving a workshop called "Jewish Lego for All" at the National Havurah Institute in two weeks (that's a yearly, week-long Jewish get-together for about 300 people; you can learn about it at havurah.org). In the workshop description, I (...) (17 years ago, 27-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Update news on BrickShelf.com

(...) Also not everyone can afford a decent camera. I too agree that Brickshelf should limit the kb size of images and not the resolution. And completly ban all video clips (due to their large size) and also all *.BMP files (whoever decided that the (...) (17 years ago, 27-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Update news on BrickShelf.com

(...) I also would like to see a Kb limit on posted pictures. I compress all my posted jpeg with JPEG Wizard from Pegasus Imaging. None of my posted files are larger then 350Kb and they are 1152 x 768. Pegasus’s more expensive Wizard has a (...) (17 years ago, 27-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  The Official "Issues List"

In my 'Status Report" post, I mentioned: (...) The issues list is now posted on the (URL) sidebar. These issues, regarding LEGO products and services worldwide, should come as no surprise to anyone, as they have been brought to the Ambassadors' (...) (17 years ago, 26-Jul-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Community Donations

(...) Hi John & John, thank you very much for the donation, I've received two more the same day but don't know whether the donors would like being identified in public. In case that some of you wonder: LUGNET received around net Euro 2400 over the (...) (17 years ago, 26-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.finance, FTX)

  Re: Back after 5 years - trying to catch up

(...) Sure, I sent it off in email a few minutes ago. There are stats back to 2002. - Kelly (17 years ago, 25-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Kiddicraft and Lego

(...) (article snipped) fascinating stuff ! -pete.w (17 years ago, 25-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Kiddicraft and Lego

Fascinating article. Could you post it to (URL) BrickWiki>? (17 years ago, 25-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf Status

I'm fairly sure the first part of this post has already been mentioned in this discussion, but I'll echo it with different words. Restricting images to non-.bmp formats will save a lot of space for starters, as will pixel limits. I have images that (...) (17 years ago, 25-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Kiddicraft and Lego

Hilary Fisher Page and Kiddicraft Anyone who has followed Lego history, or who perhaps has studied British educational toys, by now surely knows the connection between Hilary Fisher Page’s Self-Locking Building Brick and Lego’s Automatic Binding (...) (17 years ago, 25-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: Back after 5 years - trying to catch up

(...) Wow, that's some nice traffic! I remember hunting for some stats and starting to write a slurper, but quickly realized that slurping that much data could be a pretty large hit considering the post volume. I also seem to recall that there was (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Back after 5 years - trying to catch up

(...) - snip - (...) - snip - (...) Yeah, I wouldn't add BZPower, it's really not an AFOL site. But I would consider FBTB an AFOL site, there's a larger percentage of adults there than at BZP, I think. (BTW, BZPower currently gets about 12,000 posts (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Back after 5 years - trying to catch up

(...) Yep! I believe this graph is in posts per week: (URL) have some data on FBTB, classic-castle, and classic-space as well, but it's quasi-out-of-date as well (Jul 4 2006 - Mar 1 2007). The ballpark estimates (posts per week) from that period (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jul-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: BrickShelf and the bust.

(...) I guess it's different if it's an Ad ;) Tim (17 years ago, 24-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Brickshelf Status

Start here: (URL) have been several LEGO groups that are theme specific already set up for browsing. --Mike. (...) (17 years ago, 23-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Update news on BrickShelf.com

(...) Maybe the plan was to cause a mass exodus from brickshelf to other services, in order to lower the bandwidth cost and make it manageable. If so, it certainly is likely to work. More power to brickshelf staying alive. It would be sad to see it (...) (17 years ago, 23-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact