 General / 53537 (-5)
  Re: Lego Top Seller Data

(...) I wonder if this staying power of Cafe Corner ties to the recent mailing from S@H of a catalogue with the set prominantly displayed on the back. I only got the catalogue last week, and surely there are dozens of people who don't learn of these (...) (17 years ago, 8-May-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Lego Top Seller Data

(...) Actually, the inspiration for this little chart was Cafe Corner-- I wish I had started gathering data just a couple days earlier, when Cafe Corner first appeared on the list. I never expected it to last as long as as it has, especially (...) (17 years ago, 8-May-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Top Seller Data

(...) This is really fascinating to look at - I am surprised at the staying power of Cafe Corner. But I'm also a little curious about what happened with the Hobby Train. Joe (17 years ago, 7-May-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Top Seller Data

(...) Batman Dragster! (URL) April 19th, Lego started putting a bunch of stuff on sale, like the Batman Dragster, Wild Hunters, DUPLO Handy Box, and.... other stuff. It also sent out an email that day, which started driving up sales of the (...) (17 years ago, 7-May-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Top Seller Data

(...) price Death Star sold out? ROSCO (17 years ago, 7-May-07, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact