 General / 53537
Re: Lego Top Seller Data
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2007 01:14:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Eaton wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Joe Meno wrote:
   This is really fascinating to look at - I am surprised at the staying power of Cafe Corner.

Actually, the inspiration for this little chart was Cafe Corner-- I wish I had started gathering data just a couple days earlier, when Cafe Corner first appeared on the list. I never expected it to last as long as as it has, especially considering some of the other top sellers which have had a couple weeks or so, then wandered back off the list.

I wonder if this staying power of Cafe Corner ties to the recent mailing from S@H of a catalogue with the set prominantly displayed on the back. I only got the catalogue last week, and surely there are dozens of people who don’t learn of these things online. It’s the first I’ve seen it other than online, so perhaps there was a surge in sales when the offliners witnessed it as something “all new”?

-Hendo