 General / 53450
  Re: Polling Top Sellers

(...) Huh, that must explain it! The thing that dropped off was "My Custom Design" (which has JUST now creeped back into the ranks!). I didn't know it actually was offline, but that would make sense given the dropoff. (...) Well, keep in mind that (...) (18 years ago, 26-Mar-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Polling Top Sellers

(...) Very, very nice. I am appreciating your ability to add content without chartjunk! (...) Labelling things right on the plot is definitely the way to go, if it can be done without the clutter. You might be able to make the graphic bigger so as (...) (18 years ago, 26-Mar-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Polling Top Sellers

(...) Yeah, the clutter is the hard part. I've been toying with the idea of just streamlining the data a lot more. Right now, the data is pretty much fully represented. But as I collect more data, it'll become rather meaningless. Something that had (...) (18 years ago, 26-Mar-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Polling Top Sellers

In lugnet.general, David Eaton wrote: <snipity, snip, snip, snip> David, Would you be willing to share the raw data? I do data analysis stuff for a living and spend lots of time on visualizations, in particular, visualization of the atomic-level (...) (18 years ago, 27-Mar-07, to lugnet.general)