 General / 53382 (-10)
  Re: New LSF

That's so cool! (18 years ago, 22-Feb-07, to lugnet.general)

  New LSF

This time its for real. I actually purchased a house. It is located in Garden City, Michigan. This was a foreclosure and was listed for $135,000. My bid for $98,500 was accepted. It is a full brick ranch home, has a huge back yard with a storage (...) (18 years ago, 22-Feb-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: BrickFest registration fees

(...) I've had quite of a few people ping me directly regarding Joe’s post about the registration fees for Brickfest ’06. Rather than reply personally to everyone (and to re-direct future inquiries), I thought I should clarify my past and current (...) (18 years ago, 19-Feb-07, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, FTX)

  From Jared Burks AKA Kaminoan

Jared has set up his Lugnet account, but hasn't been able to make a post yet (Rene, could you look into this?). I've been asked to post this for him: Well I haven't posted here, but I am guessing that many of you know me from other boards. Here is (...) (18 years ago, 18-Feb-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf and Lugnet front page?

(...) Good point. One site's down-time shouldn't have to interfere with another. I like the new Lugnet front page, incidentally. Jim (18 years ago, 18-Feb-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf and Lugnet front page?

(...) However there probably still should be more error checking in the random gallery box code ;) ROSCO (18 years ago, 18-Feb-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf and Lugnet front page?

(...) It's back! Jim (18 years ago, 18-Feb-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf and Lugnet front page?

(...) Hmm, I see the same problems. I cannot access Brickshelf galleries or pages, but (URL) deep links> still seem to work. Jim (18 years ago, 17-Feb-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Brickshelf and Lugnet front page?

Is anyone else getting a brickshelf.com (and maj.com)? Also, the stories seem to have disappeared from the main Lugnet page, this seems to be caused be the server error at brickshelf, causing an abort error in the "recent gallery" box. ROSCO (18 years ago, 17-Feb-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: A sad day for BIP?

(...) Anything's possible :) Actually, that's a pretty dang smart idea. See, when I first created the site, I didn't want to create a scenario where people were seeing their content show up on the site without their explicit permission. But the (...) (18 years ago, 17-Feb-07, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact