 General / 53381
53380  |  53382
Subject:
New LSF
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 01:17:29 GMT

This time its for real. I actually purchased a house. It is located in Garden
City, Michigan. This was a foreclosure and was listed for $135,000. My bid for
$98,500 was accepted. It is a full brick ranch home, has a huge back yard with a
storage shed, and a covered patio in back. It also has central A/C, 2 bedrooms,
a huge kitchen, and nice size living room. It has 1,000sf of living area, and a
1,000sf unfinished, glorious basement for my lego collection. All 400,000 pieces
of it, including a few hundred thousand pieces of "old light and dark gray".

It is the future home of StarHunterCorp. I own a domain with the same name (add
.org), and will be constructing web pages as time allows. The site is "under
construction", so there is nothing to see yet. I hope to change that in the
coming weeks, months, and years.

I am still organizing my collection and will be posting pictures of my progress
to my Brickshelf account. I'll keep you all updated.

It has been a very long road to get to this spot in my life. I went from being
ten grand in credit card debt a few years ago, to getting a loan to pay it off,
to paying off that loan, to arriving here at my new home.

It is a great feeling.

Well, it's time for me to get back to organizing all this lego.

Talk to you all soon.

Steven Weiser