 General / 53172 (-20)
  Bricking Bavaria Report: Day 1

Hi all, Through some luck (and some cheap airfare) I decided to go to an overseas convention this year - Bricking Bavaria, to be exact. The display begins today, and there was setup all last night (and I mean ALL last night). The group of attendees (...) (18 years ago, 9-Dec-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX) !!

  Re: What is this part?

G'day, thanks for the info...Now I need to find another along with the rest of the set. At least I know what it is...Now I need to find out if it's complete or broken, and how it attatched to the baseplate, as it wouldn't stay on a duplo stud, and (...) (18 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: What is this part?

(...) It's from one of the sets like this: (URL) came with a large grey baseplate, and two of the parts you mention, so the baseplate with the letters/numbers could hang on the wall. Arne, Copenhagen (18 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: What is this part?

(...) It's from one of the sets like this: (URL) they came with a large grey baseplate, and two of the parts you mention, so the baseplate with the letters/numbers could hang on the wall. Arne, Copenhagen (18 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO® Rockstars on 'Yahoo TV- The 9'

I thought this would be intersting for everybody to see. LEGO Rockstars! 'Yahoo TV- The 9' (URL) Images are on Brickshelf: (URL) Enjoy! (18 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Can someone fix the AquaRaiders database/info?

(...) Well, Peeron uses the data provided by LUGNET (whenever possible), so a fix here would automatically propagate to Peeron. (18 years ago, 6-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.general)

  What is this part?

I have no idea what this part is: (3 URLs) I am guessing it is for hanging pictures, as the "hollow" under the studs is the right size for a 2x?x1 brick to fit through, but I am not certain. It is in old light grey with red "hose" type connecter (...) (18 years ago, 6-Dec-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: End of Dora the Explorer in LEGO?

(...) I wonder what that would mean for the Spongebob and Avatar licenses they recently obtained... (18 years ago, 6-Dec-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Can someone fix the AquaRaiders database/info?

(...) If that was true. The database on LUGNET, Brickset, BrickLink and Perron would have to change the years listed on all of the sets. In other words all the information is incorrect. And the new 2007 Star Wars sets that are in stores now or on (...) (18 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.general)

  Re: Can someone fix the AquaRaiders database/info?

(...) Actually, Abner is correct -- the LUGNET Guide lists the marketing year of the set, not when it merely happened to be available. More technically, the LUGNET Guide lists the first copyright year of the set, as shown on the box and/or (...) (18 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.general)

  Re: Can someone fix the AquaRaiders database/info?

(...) Normally the databse is updated with the year the set was actually available on the market, not the year LEGO had planned it to be marketed. Arne, Copenhagen (18 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.general)

  End of Dora the Explorer in LEGO?

Hi, I notice, that last years DUPLO sets with Dora the Explorer are no longer to be found at Shop-at-Home. And MegaBloks has just announced, that they have got a new license with Nickelodeon, including Dora. So does that mean, that LEGO's license (...) (18 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo) !

  Can someone fix the AquaRaiders database/info?

Can someone correct/fix the 'New' AquaRaiders listed on the LUGNET database 'Released' year should be '2007' not 2006. Just because LEGO released the series late 2006, it does not mean it is a 2006 theme. Even LEGO mention the theme is a 2007 line (...) (18 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.general)

  Re: TCLTC Layouts Rendered in Sketch-up

(...) It appears rippled because it is rippled in the photo from which it was taken. There was no intentional rippling (I think that's a 5 yard penalty and a loss of down!) JOHN (18 years ago, 4-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: TCLTC Layouts Rendered in Sketch-up

(...) This is definitely cool. It's a much clearer way to see the table layout than you can easily get from viewing a photo. I like the way the banners around the table look slightly rippled. Was that intentional, or is it just from using a photo of (...) (18 years ago, 4-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: TCLTC Layouts Rendered in Sketch-up

(...) That's very cool. I can't wait to see the finished product with the buildings. I've used CAD programs before to study the relationships between buildings on the (MichLTC) layout from various perspectives. Nothing as graphically fancy as what (...) (18 years ago, 4-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  TCLTC Layouts Rendered in Sketch-up

I'm not sure how or why, but one day Ross started fiddling around with (URL) SketchUp> and suddenly he's rendering all of the iterations of the TLCTC layout. Apparently you can stretch pics across the 3D blank spaces, and you can get some cool (...) (18 years ago, 4-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Call for BrickFest Event Graphic

The organizers of BrickFest™ PDX '07 invite the designers and artists of the community to submit graphic ideas/artwork for the Official BrickFest PDX '07 Event Graphic. The selected graphic may be used on items such as event T-shirts, train (...) (18 years ago, 3-Dec-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX)

  New homepage for LUGNET part 2

Hi all, References: (2 URLs) I'm pleased to announce a first draft for the new LUGNET homepage. Before visiting the site, please note the following: 1) The site is formatted using CSS. It means, the final page could look totally different than this (...) (18 years ago, 2-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX) !!

  First post, new MOC

Hello there! / Bonjour à tous! Well, here I am, finally, long time reader first time poster! It's been years now since I first discovered LUGNET (in 2000 to be more precise... while looking over the Internet for some sneak peaks of 7190) but I never (...) (18 years ago, 1-Dec-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact