 General / 53161
53160  |  53162
Subject:
End of Dora the Explorer in LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 10:15:08 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi,

I notice, that last years DUPLO sets with Dora the Explorer are no longer to be
found at Shop-at-Home.

And MegaBloks has just announced, that they have got a new license with
Nickelodeon, including Dora.

So does that mean, that LEGO's license for Dora was only a 1-year license? Or
that the sets simply didn't sell enough??  The license didn't cover Europe, by
the way...

Arne, Copenhagen