 General / 52907 (-10)
  Re: Old lamp post from the 60'ies

(...) Do you mean the 'Streetlight Old' (URL) ? I have four of those, still intact, from my childhood, although the cars are long gone. I have no idea if they are worth anything, there are no (obvious) on sale at BrickLink. (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.general)

  Old lamp post from the 60'ies

Hi all! I got an old steer lamp post from the 60'ies, from the time when Lego made small cars too. I only have the post, no idea what has been on top of it. It is silver, but looks like red plastic under the colour, and is in good condition with a (...) (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO SETS/PARTS HISTORY CD....

AMAZING! THANK YOU! SPOTLIGHTED (!!) (18 years ago, 21-Aug-06, to lugnet.general)

  BrickFest Event Schedule and Other News...

(URL) Event Schedule Now Online! Yep, it's late, but there have been some things that really slowed this down, but here it is! (URL) Set Draft for BrickFest 2006 This year, the set draft is the Krusty Krab set (#3825) - and if you want to (...) (18 years ago, 21-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  (canceled)

  Re: LEGO SETS/PARTS HISTORY CD....

(...) Hi Gary, I just wanted to say congratulations on finishing the CD. I know you've been working long and hard on it. I'm sure all your hours and hours of effort will be well-enjoyed by the LEGO building/collecting community. I'm anxious to see (...) (18 years ago, 20-Aug-06, to lugnet.general)

  Moonbase module teaser

So this is part of the module that I'm bringing to Brickfest: (URL) The rest of it's almost done. Moonbase! (URL) (18 years ago, 17-Aug-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, FTX)

  BrickFest Bulletin: One WEEK left!

(URL) ONE WEEK before BrickFest - Late Bulletins and Odds and Ends BrickFest 2006 is very close now, and there has been a lot going on - so much that I have been behind on these postings. Some great things are happening, like: Auction Items at (...) (18 years ago, 17-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Re: official products: LEGO Checkers and LEGO Dominoes

(...) Wow, yes. I believe those are the same sets. Sorry, I should have looked at shop.lego.com myself before posting. The Target website says the games are not available in their stores. Last night I checked my local Target and indeed did not find (...) (18 years ago, 14-Aug-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: official products: LEGO Checkers and LEGO Dominoes

(...) I also just found out about these "sets" recently at S@H. Not sure if they're exactly the same thing though: (URL) G1752 LEGO Dominos> (URL) G1753 LEGO Checkers> On a side note, assuming these ARE the same thing, the pricing scheme is totally (...) (18 years ago, 14-Aug-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact