 General / 52877
Re: One really pissed off Lego customer!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2006 16:38:52 GMT

Wait, you are pissed because of their prices?  Did you buy this without knowing,
or did you see everything up front?

If you already bought this and then realized what happened, then be pissed at
yourself for not reading the quoted price properly.

If you are pissed because of the shipping and sales tax: A: It is their business
and they can run it how they want.  I suggest not getting mad at them for
protecting their assessts and profits.
B:  Sales tax.  It's the law (unfortunately).

I found 1x2x2 windows on bricklink ranging from $.10 to $.43.  I suggest
shopping around.

Also, don't throw a tantrum over price.  Get mad because of the customer
service, or the quality of the brick.  Yeah, their website had problems (as many
do), so what.  Sound like you just need to take a chill pill and pay the bill.
Or go buy Mega Block, they are cheaper.