 General / 52602 (-5)
  Re: LEGO Factory Updated

(...) There is a black 2x8 technic plate very confusingly located on the "Technic Pegs" parts page. Perfect for train bases... Steve (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory Updated

"Jason J Railton" <j.j.railton@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:Iz0wE9.16Bq@lugnet.com... (...) I tried to do what you described below, and it would appear the LDD designers have forgotten some rather common and obvious connections. (...) The (...) (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Factory Updated

(...) Agh! I love that you can buy models priced per-part, but the part placing is driving me nuts! Tiles are the worst - they just won't fit. Try placing two headlight bricks (1x1 brick with stud on side) side-by side, then attaching a 1x4 tile (...) (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory Updated

In lugnet.general, Kelly McKiernan wrote: -snip- (...) That's what the hole in the motor is! But isn't there some kind of power connection to the battery box? Besides that, I am a little bummed that there are no technic plates to attach thet train (...) (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory Updated

(...) 'Earth Green'. See (URL) color chart>. Oddly enough, red is called 'Bright Red', while green is called 'Dark Green'. And dark red is called 'Dark Red', not 'Earth Red'. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact