 General / 52342 (-5)
  Re: Elemental Challenge

(...) The green small Cellulose Acetate plates came in the #518, #519, #520 and #521 USA/Canada Samsonite Lego sets from 1963-66. Here they are pictured (at the bottom): (URL) they are not shown, it is possible that these same plate parts packs were (...) (19 years ago, 5-Mar-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Interesting old packaging variants

(...) The #120 set was produced from 1966-72 in USA (and 1966-73 in Canada). You have encountered 2 of the box variations. There are more than just 2 however. Sets from 1949-73 have many many packing variations and box style changes. Basic set (...) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  New parts invented yearly

Does anybody know: How many new parts invented yearly in general? like year 2003, 2004, 2005 I tried to find the data from bricklink/peeron, but cannot find it. - Josephine (19 years ago, 4-Mar-06, to lugnet.general)

  Batman Set Reviews

Yesterday the news came in that our local LEGO shop recieved their first shipment of the new Batman sets. Today, my wife ran down and picked up a couple of sets for me. Set 7779 - The Batman Dragster: Catwoman Pursuit I'm not overly impressed with (...) (19 years ago, 4-Mar-06, to lugnet.general)

  IDLE 2006 - Please join me in celebrating on 3/18

Dear Fellow LEGO-Lovin' Folk, Again this year, I'll be celebrating a holiday I made up just to celebrate a holiday. Just to explain, when I started at my current job, I found that we employees had available to us something called a "floating (...) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-06, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.ne.oma, lugnet.loc.us.ne.lin)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact