 General / 5202
Re: strange idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 1999 20:14:24 GMT

Paul Foster wrote:

Can someone repost the link to the NMRA convention site?

It's in the first post of the thread in loc.us.mn.msp that has the title
"GMLTC to show at NMRA Nat'l Convention "

And THANK YOU for reminding me what weekend it was, I almost made flight
reservations for the wrong weekend.

I'm going on Saturday, will you be there all weekend?

I will probably be in town arriving mid morning Saturday, not sure if I
will leave Sunday Nite (probably) or Monday AM.

I'm also almost certainly flying in this Thursday nite for Conan's
wedding which is Friday the 9th.

lugnet.