 General / 5172
Re: strange idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 1999 10:18:39 GMT

You know, I'm leaving in a little over 24 hours for a drive from CA to OH
and back.

I think this time I WILL stop into MOA, rather than drive right past
it...should be somewhere around the 13-16th.

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

How about Minneapolis, weekend after next? ;-) That's when the NMRA
convention is and the GMLTC will be unveiling their new engine service
facility.

I intend to be there.

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.general, Ectal Greenhaw writes:
How about a Lugnet Convention?

You're on.  Let's do it.  :)

Pick a city, pick a hotel, pick a time of year.  :)

--Todd

lugnet.

Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/