 General / 51727 (-5)
  Re: LEGOFan.org frustrates me

In lugnet.general, Christopher Masi wrote: (snip) (...) It took me a week to figure what was wrong, so I feel your pain! (...) bad line break there - if you send a note to the brickjournal address, give it a title in the subject line. (...) The (...) (19 years ago, 17-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGOFan.org frustrates me

(...) Super, thanks Joe. The fora do seem to behave better with FireFox than with Safari :) (...) Well, I don't need to bother anyone now, since you just solved my problem :) but I'll store this e-mail address away for safe keeping. (...) Huh? (...) (19 years ago, 17-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGOFan.org frustrates me

(...) Ah, I was mostly expecting to see Mark or Jake responding. Somehow I missed that Ronny was with LEGO (...) The only question I currently have is over at LEGOfan, and Jake said that he is looking into it. It just seemed very quiet over there. (...) (19 years ago, 17-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: was New Ship: Harlequin --->Mantra

(...) (URL) Hmmm...> Perhaps some guidence and conduct agreements, or general consenus between fans could be developed. Unlike nowadays, where there is a sad lack of honor between fans. Yet this is like yesterday, now and tomorrow, our greatest (...) (19 years ago, 17-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: 1972 European Basic Set That May Not Exist?

(...) Yah, they're working again. I had to kick a process that stopped responding. I'll have to figure out why it's doing that though. (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact