 General / 51727
Re: LEGOFan.org frustrates me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 2005 01:21:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Christopher Masi wrote:
(snip)

Super, thanks Joe. The fora do seem to behave better with FireFox than
with Safari :)

It took me a week to figure what was wrong, so I feel your pain!

Try admin (at) brickjournal (dot) com ,

Well, I don't need to bother anyone now, since you just solved my
problem :) but I'll store this e-mail address away for safe keeping.

title line: LFan - that is a problem

Huh? "Title line: LFan"? What does that mean?

bad line break there - if you send a note to the brickjournal address, give it a
title in the subject line.

"That is a problem" the bouncing or that I seem incapable of finding an
e-mail address, which, admittedly, could totally be my problem :)

The bouncing...LEGOFan has had the e-mail prob.

that has been noticed, but has been much more complicated in solving than it
appears.

Joe Meno
Ed/Pub, BrickJournal
LEGOFan Press Secretary

[...] blather on [...]

Chris

That really is a good description of what I do... isn't it :)

Blathering is when no one listens, so I don't think you are doing such:-)

Joe

Chris