 General / 51492 (-5)
  I just have to say I am impressed...

While at Brickfest, I was able to purchase for myself one of the Star Wars Imperial Star Destroyer sets (at a 25% discount, yay!), and while I am several years behind in jumping on this particular bandwagon... I am very impressed. LEGO really outdid (...) (19 years ago, 22-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

  LEGOFan.org Now Hosting LEGOFactory Forum!

Hi all, It was announced at BrickFest™ that LEGOFactory would be launched this week. In conjunction with the launch, LEGOFan.org has opened a LEGOFactory forum. What makes this forum special is the Product Manager for LEGOFactory, Mark Hansen, will (...) (19 years ago, 22-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: When will the Vikings raid the US?

"The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith" <thereverend@thereverend.com> wrote in message news:ILHuJv.E8n@lugnet.com... (...) October release scheduled as a TRU exclusive. S@H to have them later this year. Rob www.brickmodder.net (19 years ago, 22-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: When will the Vikings raid the US?

(...) That might be fun. I'm not sure I'll be doing any serious "asides" before I finish the Bible (circa 2013), but when I think about what non-Biblical material would be most fun to illustrate in LEGO, I do tend to think along the lines of "famous (...) (19 years ago, 22-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: When will the Vikings raid the US?

(...) Woah, that's awesome: a Torah scroll! Or any other ancient manuscript! That will come in mighty handy. Looks like I won't have to use (URL) this tile> quite so much anymore. Thanks for the tip! -Brendan (19 years ago, 22-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact