 General / 51478
Re: Have '87 Catalog with many alternate/different set names
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 20 Aug 2005 20:50:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Simmons wrote:
Yes!  #6682 Cement Mixer is callde "Cement-mixer lorry."  Do you know anyone
or any website that would be interested in this information?  I like to keep
old catalogs, but I'd be happy to donate this one if it can be used for more
than just my own nostalgia!

Dave S.

Dave,
Your best bet is to get a scan included in the PICSL
that is hosted on Peeron.
I think the catalogs are still offline, but hopefully
they'll be back in action real soon.

dave