 General / 51396
  Re: Set 10030 ("Imperial Star Destroyer") re-release comments

(...) I remember a discussion about the Star Destroyer when it first came out recommending adding an additional support to the front of the ship through the "hatch". I believe someone had pieces of the "A-frame' shatter due to stress. Mine has long (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Set 10030 ("Imperial Star Destroyer") re-release comments

(...) I had mine together for about 4 months, and there was a good amount of deflection in the 1x16 grey technic beams attached to the front support. It's been in the box for a little over 18 months now. When it goes back together, I'll be sure to (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Set 10030 ("Imperial Star Destroyer") re-release comments

(...) Not at all. I keep one of my ISDs assembled (and at the exact same spot) since the day the set came out. No breaking or bowing there. It still looks as good as on day one. You can see it occasionally at brickshelf in the background of images (...) (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)