 General / 50731
Re: LEGOFan.org 2.0 is now online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 22:12:11 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.general, Anders Isaksson wrote:
Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.general, Anders Isaksson wrote:
I am not sure .general is the best place for this discussion but am
not sure what is! Seems community-ishy as well as publish.html-ishy.

Well, if it doesn't fit in anywhere, then it must be .general :-)

Ya'd think. It violates my sense of compartmentalised-dorkdom though.

Time for a new group? Not necessarily a separate group for LEGOFan,
but perhaps .off-topic.off-sites. or something? Feel free to FUT
this wherever you want!

I would if only I knew where! LOL.

Hmm, we could add related sites to lugnet.org (lugnet.org.legofan) or we
could create a new hierarchy lugnet.site, so it would be
lugnset.site.legofan.

If we do that, it would at least give people a place for all the "what's
wrong with Brickshelf" posts: lugnet.org/site.brickshelf.

FUT: lugnet.admin.general

Frank