 General / 50721
Re: LEGOFan.org 2.0 is now online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 18:26:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Anders Isaksson wrote:
Joe Meno wrote:

Head over to <http://www.legofan.org LEGO Fan> ...

I couldn't find any contact info on any of the pages, so I'll report here:

The link to my BlockCAD program
(http://w1.161.telia.com/~u16122508/anders.htm on page
http://www.legofan.org/weblinks.aspx?GrpParentID=6) is a (little) bit
outdated, and should be changed to:

http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/anders.htm

I THINK you can report problems here:

http://www.legofan.org/FORUMS/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=39

However that requires registering on the site which you may or may not want to
do. Many of the issues reported here have been reported there too.

I am not sure .general is the best place for this discussion but am not sure
what is! Seems community-ishy as well as publish.html-ishy.