 General / 50714
Re: LEGOFan.org 2.0 is now online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 07:43:57 GMT

   When you arrive at the new LEGO Fan site, you’ll notice something different. After many long nights, the LEGO Fan Organizing Team is happy to announce that LEGOfan.org version 2.0 is live!

The new site is a total rewrite of the code, and gives the site a much stronger foundation for growth today and into the future.

Great work!

Minor problem: the “next” button in Website Directory does nothing for me. Perhaps some search function would be nice too...

Philo