 General / 50712
Re: LEGOFan.org 2.0 is now online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 19:17:03 GMT

In lugnet.general, Derek Schin wrote:
   In lugnet.announce, Joe Meno wrote:

   Down the road (and after some sleep), we’ll be adding more and more features to the site. The first of which will be an community-wide events calendar, where you can all submit your events in order to see them all in one place.

Now that’s a great idea. I’d love to see a calendar on the LEGOFan website that not only has community-wide events, but regional events as well (such as local LUG meeting times or where an LTC is having a display). The reason I’d like that is because I travel quite a bit, and I’m never above squeezing in a side trip to hang out with other AFOLs.

Thanks Joe!

Derek

Don’t thank me...thank the gang at LEGOFan.org...

I’m up to something else entirely:-)

Joe